Progress of activities
- Reservations can be made on the website or by phone at 418-829-2588. We are open every day between 8am and 9pm.
- A credit card number is required for reservations (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).
- It is possible to cancel or modify your reservation up to 48 hours in advance without charge. If you cancel between 48h and 24h before the activity you will have to pay 50% of the total and if it is in less than 24h the total amount will be charged to you.
- Gift certificates are available. Follow the link on the website to order your gift certificate, or call us at 418-829-2588.
- Unfortunately we do not accept pregnant women for snowmobiling or children aged 9 and under.
- Clothing is available for rent: $5 for winter boots and $ 5for a set of trousers, coats and mittens.
The training is about 15 minutes, just before the activity, the guides will explain the rules of safety and how to drive the sled or the snowmobile. The guide will be at the front of the group and you will follow him/her along the way. You can switch driver during the ride. On the way back, you will visit the kennel and the nursery with the puppies (it is the moment of the cuddle the dogs and puppies). Please note that the training time and the kennel visit are not part of the total duration of the ride strong>.