Do you want more adrenaline? Come and try our snowmobiling activity. Rides of 1 hour, 1 hour 30 minutes or 2 hours are available on our website. A snowmobile guide will be with you throughout the snowmobile tour. He will give you the safety instructions and the techniques of driving before the departure to ensure a good control of your snowmobile. The snowmobile guide will make you discover the island of Orleans, its magnificent landscapes, a view of Mount St. Anne and the most memorable St. Lawrence River.
Price peak tourism season
- December 19 to January 9
- January 27 to February 13
- February 27 to March 13
- 1h: $69.99 adults, $34.99 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 years and under
- 1h30: $95 adults, $47.50 children between 4 and 11 years, free for children 3 years and under
- 2h: $115 adults, $57.50 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 and under
Price low season
- December 1st (at the beginning of the snow) to December 18
- January 10 to January 26
- February 14 to February 26
- March 14 until there is no more snow (around March 31st)
- 1h: $67.50 adults, $33.75 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 years and under
- 1h30: $87.50 adults, $43.75 children between 4 and 11 years, free for children 3 years and under
- 2h: $105 adults, $52.50 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 and under
* $ 1,000 security deposit per snowmobile.
Note: Rates are subject to change without notice
Winter clothing, trousers, coats and mittens
You can rent winter clothes on site. We have several sets of trousers, coat and mittens for hire. These are winter clothes suitable for sports and outdoor activities.
Rate: $5 per person
You can also rent winter boots adapted to our climate. Note that the boots are designed to offer unmatched comfort. They are completely waterproof, stable, resistant and non-slip, even in the coldest weather of our northern winters. Expedition Mi-Loup is proud to do business with Acton, a Quebec company for the rental of winter boots.
Rate: $5 per person
We can take you up to your hotel directly. However, the hotel must be located in the Old Quebec area, in the lower or upper town only. We will be there 1 hour before the time of your activity. It is your responsibility to be in the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time. The price of the shuttle includes the return and the return. You must ensure that you have received confirmation from us for transportation from your hotel.
Rate: $65 per booking for 1 to 4 people and $15 per additional person