What better way to enjoy the magnificent winter landscapes on the island of Orléans than to take a dog sled ride. The dogs will guide you through the trails, where you will discover superb landscapes. The contact with these wonderful dogs will enchant you. Their overwhelming energy and enthusiasm before departure will make you experience unforgettable with family and friends. You will have the chance to drive yourself your dogsled. The guides will give you the explanations before the departure and you will follow it throughout the trail. Our trails have been adapted to ensure the safety of people; They have no curve too intense or slopes too steep. Dog sled rides of 1 hour, 1 hour 30 minutes or 2 hours are available on site. On return to your activity, you will have the chance to spend time with sled dogs in the kennel and the puppies.
Price peak tourism season
- December 19 to January 9
- January 27 to February 13
- February 27 to March 13
- 1h: $69.99 adults, $34.99 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 years and under
- 1h30: $95 adults, $47.50 children between 4 and 11 years, free for children 3 years and under
- 2h: $115 adults, $57.50 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 and under
Price low season
- December 1st (at the beginning of the snow) to December 18
- January 10 to January 26
- February 14 to February 26
- March 14 until there is no more snow (around March 31st)
- 1h: $67.50 adults, $33.75 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 years and under
- 1h30: $87.50 adults, $43.75 children between 4 and 11 years, free for children 3 years and under
- 2h: $105 adults, $52.50 children between 4 and 11 years old, free for children 3 and under
Note: Rates are subject to change without notice
Winter clothing, trousers, coats and mittens
You can rent winter clothes on site. We have several sets of trousers, coat and mittens for hire. These are winter clothes suitable for sports and outdoor activities.
Rate: $5 per person
You can also rent winter boots adapted to our climate. Note that the boots are designed to offer unmatched comfort. They are completely waterproof, stable, resistant and non-slip, even in the coldest weather of our northern winters. Expedition Mi-Loup is proud to do business with Acton, a Quebec company for the rental of winter boots.
Rate: $5 per person
We can take you up to your hotel directly. However, the hotel must be located in the Old Quebec area, in the lower or upper town only. We will be there 1 hour before the time of your activity. It is your responsibility to be in the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time. The price of the shuttle includes the return and the return. You must ensure that you have received confirmation from us for transportation from your hotel.
Rate: $65 per booking for 1 to 4 people and $15 per additional person